Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Travel Tuesday - Paris

The world is filled with some beautiful - and unique - hotels. Get your (virtual) passport ready as we head out to my favorite city - Paris!





Hotel du Petit Moulin
29/31 rue du Poitou, 75003 PARIS
Tél : 33(0)1 42 74 10 10
Fax : 33(0)1 42 74 10 97

Christian Lacroix is the name behind the interior design of this new 4* hotel lying in the heart of Le Marais, the historic area of Paris.

(edited to add) Check out this article in Interior Design Magazine for a feature article and more photos on this fabulous boutique hotel. Link courtesy of fellow blogger Ms. Place. Thanks!




Hotel Crillon
10, Place de la Concorde
75008 Paris



HOTEL THERESE - 5/7, rue Thérèse - 75001 Paris

From traditional Parisian style to contemporary masterpieces - these hotels capture the romantic nature of the City of Lights.

3 comments:

Ms. Place said...

Dahling, you beat me to the punch. I was in Le Maraise in September, and had been saving this little URL for a rainy day. Here is the URL to the article I had been saving for a rainy day about Christian's incredible interiors. It belongs to this post now.

http://www.interiordesign.net/id_article/CA525807/id

Linda Merrill said...

Excellent article link! Thanks!

Ms. Place said...

You are so very welcome. It belongs on your wonderful blog, which I visit often.

I must say, I could not afford to stay at these hotels, but they are divine, aren't they? The Hotel Crillon is so wonderfully situated at the edge of the Place de la Concorde, and The Marais was a wonderful neighborhood to explore. I stayed at the Hotel Jeanne d'Arc, which is almost always booked full. I would recommend it highly, as it is just around the corner from the Musee Picasso, and another corner from the Place des Vosghes. (Pardon my French.)

Post a Comment