Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse

The 35th annual Kips Bay Decorator Show House begins this week. This is the big daddy of decorator showhouses, featuring some of the biggest names in the design industry. Benefiting the Kips Bay Boys & Girls Clubs, the designs will grace covers and insides of the top shelter magazines for months to come.

Here are some images from today's Washington Post piece on the tour:



Photos by Timothy Bell for The Washington Post



And these photos are from the 2006 tour:


I must be into pink these days because I love the top photo. How about you?

3 comments:

Ms. Place said...

On second and third look, I agree. The pink is nice. I liked the last room at first, but it is too themee. I like designers who changed things up a bit.

jinxy said...

Oh j'adore the pink room!! I covet it along with the green room with the zebra mirror. The kitchen aint bad either!

Jennifer Ramos said...

the mario buatta room is so fab!
i really enjoyed that post.

http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/
www.madebygirl.com

Post a Comment