Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Room for Improvement - Taping

We're finally finished! Today was the day that the WHDH crew came out to film me putting the final touches on this master bedroom makeover and also my clients' reactions. What fun! The finished segment will air in a couple of weeks (official date to come) and will also be available to view online.

Here is a sneak peek of the bed all set up. Final room photos will wait till the show has its official airing on television! Stay tuned!


Click here to see all "Room for Improvement" posts.


All my interior design clients receive their own pages on my company website where
we keep track of design plans, products and resources. Take a peek
here.

5 comments:

Ms. Place said...

Can't wait to see the room. I've been following this with interest!

BTW, you look fab, dahling.

The Peak of Chic said...

Linda- Very exciting! Can't wait to see the show online!!

jinxy said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see it!

susan said...

Congratulations! This is huge, and so exciting. Looking forward to seeing it. You look fantastic, by the way. :-)

Marius said...

Yes, very exciting! I, too, am looking forward to seeing it online. You're on a roll, Linda. First, a recognition by Margaret Russell, and now this is working out nicely for you. As Laz would say, you go!

Post a Comment