Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Virtual First Nite for New Years!

Are you going to an outdoor First Nite celebration? We have an exceptional one here in Boston which is a lot of fun. But, I think tomorrow, I'm going to spend the evening with friends, eating Chinese and watching Mamma Mia. Here's a little virtual First Nite celebration that I hope you'll enjoy.
























Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year! And stay tuned for a New Years Resolution contest that I'm putting together!

6 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Linda, wishing you a very Happy New Year too. We're staying home for a quiet evening, which will be just fine with me.

Also, just wanted you to know it's Rhoda, without the N. I get called Rhonda ALL the time, LOL.

Linda Merrill said...

Oh - Rhoda! Look at that! Thanks for correcting me!

Happy New Years!

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

Very cool..., I will stay in (pile of snow out there and wind) and watch the ball drop on CNN tonight...Happy New Year!

Cote de Texas said...

I love this! those ice houses/sculptures are out of this world!!! wow - look at the Sydney harbour - does it get anymore beautiful???

thanks for all your kind words and support! Hope you had a wonderful New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joni

Linda Merrill said...

Happy New Years to you both Maya and Joni! And yes - the Sydney Opera is spectacular - Jackie Blue shows the same image on her blog too!

KayEllen said...

Beautiful Linda!
Happy New Year to you!!!
Just stopped by Jackie's blog and she had some wonderful fireworks too!
Have a wonderful 2009!
Always a pleasure to connect with other designers in blog land:)

KayEllen

Post a Comment